1. Lift the corners of your mouth in traffic
2. Quiet your mind for ten minutes every day, you'll be surprised what you hear
3. Turn off your tele
4. When you wake up - smile
5. Love with affection, attention and appreciation
6. Play more, read more and laugh more than yesterday
7. To slow time, learn to meditate
8. Care for your family; they're the only people who will stand beside you in the fires of your life and not flinch
9. Think about your future, not your past
10. Eat things that come off tree's not manufactured in plants
11. Drink water now
12. Make three people smile every day
13. Smile at your loved ones when they enter the room
14. De-clutter daily
15. Realise that life will hurt more than you ever believed possible but know you're not doing anything wrong
16. Don't gossip, you demean only yourself
17. If it isn't helpful, don't say it.
18. Smile every day - lifes too short to for singing the blues.
19. Forgive everyone; it proves you're bigger than they are
20. Forgive yourself - mistakes are inevitible
21. Laugh at yourself, its the mark of of an exceptional character
22. You don't have to win every argument unless you're a loser
23. Forgive your parents, they were just a pair of people who got pregnant
24. Your thoughts determine the quality of your life
25. When you're 'freaking out' know x5 things you can do to improve your mood immediately. Do them.
26. If people think negatively of you its because you're worth thinking about
27. God won't heal anything. Thats your job
28. Learn EFT. You can tap yourself out of almost anything
29. Keep in touch with your friends; when you hit the bottom - they'll hand you a ladder
30. Jealousy means you've already lost
31. Remember - the best is yet to come
32. No matter how rotten you feel, show up, it's called courage
33. Say 'yes' when you mean it, 'no' when you mean it, and always leave before things get ugly
34.If in doubt ask: 'what would love do right now?'
35. Slip off to sleep replaying the best parts of your day, you'll wake up expecting more of them
36. The best counter attack is to smirk
37. Consider one thing that scares you - now plan to do it.
38. If you're feeling shy, be fabulous instead
39. If feeling gloomy, look up
40. Give up sugar - the sweet poison.
Hi, I'm Sarah Clarke. Psychology Trainer and Happiness Coach.